3rd February 2016, 06:53 AM
Unregistered

Which institutes in Delhi are offering Internship to Biotechnology students?

Dear Sir,

Can you please give me the name of institutes in Delhi which provides the internship in Biotechnology? I am doing B.E. in Biotechnology and willing to do internship now. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of national institutes which provides summer internship for biotechnology students?
  2. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  3. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  4. Companies offering internship to B.Sc Instrumentation students in Delhi?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 4th semester student in Madhya Pradesh?
  6. Institutes offering Internship in .NET for MCA student in Delhi or NCR?
  7. List internship options in Delhi for B.Tech (Biotechnology) students?
  8. List of institutes offering Internship during summer vacations for Civil students?
  9. Institutes offering Internship in Java Technology to Computer Science student in Delhi?
  10. List of Web Addresses of Institutes that offer Summer Training Programs for the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology in Delhi or NCR?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Biotechnology) 7th semester student in Delhi?
  12. Companies offering Internship to Petroleum students in Delhi?
  13. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  14. Institutes offering Internship for 2 months during summer vacations to M.Sc(Biochemistry) students in Mumbai, Lucknow and Pune?
  15. List of institutes offering B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the internship opportunities for mechanical engineering students?
  17. Reputed companies offering Internship to M.Tech student in NCR Delhi?
  18. Institutes offering Masters in Medical Biotechnology and other streams of Biotechnology?
3rd February 2016, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which institutes in Delhi are offering Internship to Biotechnology students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

Can you please give me the name of institutes in Delhi which provides the internship in Biotechnology? I am doing B.E. in Biotechnology and willing to do internship now. Please help me.
List of institutes for internship for Biotechnology in Delhi:-

1. Sachdeva Pharmaceutical Company, 1520/8, Bhagirath Palace, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, Phone: 011 65305971

2. U P Drugs & Pharmaceutical Company Limited, B3/15 Krishna Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi

3. Allanthus Biotech & Research Institute, Kh 191, Rithala Village, Industrial Area, Delhi 110085, Phone: 011 27043315

4. Center for Bioresources and Biotechnology, TERI University, Plot No. 10 Institutional Area, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi, Delhi 110070, Phone: 011 71800222

5. International Center for Genetic Engineering and BIO Technology, Icgeb Campus, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi, Delhi 110067, Phone: 011 26742962
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?