2nd March 2018, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Institutes which offer 6 weeks Internship for B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student in Bangalore? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?

Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Tech(IT) 6th semester. I am searching for any institutes which provides 6 weeks internship in Bangalore. Also I want to know that at the time of interview they will ask why I had not joined any company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer 2 weeks Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Chennai? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?
  2. Institutes offering 6 weeks Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Is there any openings to do internship in Bangalore while doing my 6th semester engineering?
  4. Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  5. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bosch, Bangalore for B.E.(Mechatronics) 6th semester student?
  8. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  9. How can I get Internship in IISC, Bangalore?
  10. How can I apply for Internship in Bangalore being a B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student?
  11. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  12. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student? -- [New]
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  15. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  16. Whether Cybage offers 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student?
  17. Designing or Developing, which is better to do an Internship for CSE 4th semester student?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
15th March 2018, 11:52 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Institutes which offer 6 weeks Internship for B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student in Bangalore? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?

There are many companies who offer internship and training to the engineering students as per their requirement.

IT has many fields in it to get an internship and you should choose company according to that only. Since you have not mentioned your area of interest, I cannot specifically name the company.

However, you can get a letter from your institution and submit it in all the companies of your area of interest.

If any of them has vacancies, they will hire you.

They may pay you as well for the internship.
15th March 2018, 05:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutes which offer 6 weeks Internship for B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student in Bangalore? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?

Six weeks training is mandatory at the end of 6th semester. Even you have to present a brief presentation to the departmental hods(head of the department) along with submission of training report. It is a part of engineering discipline.
There are several companies in Bangalore where you can apply for six weeks internship. You simply have to write an application to the HR head of the company and submit the same through your college's recommendations. Some of the good companies in Bangalore are listed below:

1. Access Automation Private Limited  

Address: 101, Annexe Block, Brigade Mm Industrial Enclave, K R Road, 7th Block, Jaya Nagar, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560082

2. Embassy IT Solutions  

Address: # 210-B, G. M. House, 1st Floor, IVth Cross, Jayanagar 2nd Block, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560011

3. BigPerl Solutions Private Limited  

Address: #1444, Upnagara Bangalore, Old Outer Ring Rd, Kengeri Satellite Town, Karnataka 560060

4. Seaton India IT Pvt. Ltd.  

Address: Condor Mirage, 3rd Floor, No. 101/1, Richmond Road, Richmond Town, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?