22nd April 2018, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Designing or Developing, which is better to do an Internship for CSE 4th semester student?

Hello, I have finished my 4th semester of BTech which I am doing in CSE with 8.7 Grade points. Now I have long vacation time. I want to go for Internship after finishing my 6th semester. For that, help me about the subjects I need to know and I can prepare now with my own and I am not getting in which field I can do in between Designing or Developing. So, please help me in which and all fields I can go for Internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Jaipur?
  2. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Summer Internship in Maruti Suzuki, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  3. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Internship in TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  5. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Guwahati?
  6. Software companies offering an Internship to BTech CSE 4th semester student in Karnataka? -- [New]
  7. Steps to apply for an Internship in ONGC for Chemical 4th semester student?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in BARC for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  9. How can I do Internship in any reputed Software company being a CSE 4th semester student with good communication and technical skills? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Internship for 1 month in TCS, Cognizant, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student?
  11. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  12. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
  13. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student?
  14. Can I get internship in DRDO while in 4th semester? Procedure and examination pattern?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  16. Can I do internship in Kolkata after studying B.Tech 4th semester?
  17. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Tech Mahindra Ltd. for BTech CSE 4th semester student?
  18. Should I do an Internship being an ECE 4th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?