9th July 2018, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?

Dear Sir/Madam, I want to do an Internship in NALCO. So, I just want to know that this PSU is providing an Internship to Mechanical Engineering students? I am studying BTech in Environmental Engineering and I am in 6th semester. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Mechanical 3rd semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for an Internship in NEEPCO Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for internship programme in Mechanical stream at NALCO? How much they pay during internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I apply for an Internship in Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. being a BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Internship in ONGC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  6. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  7. Can a CSE student join NALCO for internship? What is the procedure and internship module? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in NALCO for BTech Industrial Engineering 7th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Requirements to apply for an Internship in NTPC for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  10. When NTPC Summer Internship notification will be published for BTech Mechanical 6th semester student?
  11. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NALCO for BTech Chemical student?
  14. Does Hindalco Industries Ltd. offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 7th semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  16. Does Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  17. List of industries offering an Internship to BTech Production Engineering 6th semester student in Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does MSEDCL offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
15th July 2018, 10:57 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?

Yes, as you are a student of of B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester, so you are eligible to apply for internship in NALCO. You can visit the site of the company and fill up the application form. If the company find you eligible then they will call you and you have to follow their further instructions in order to get selected for the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?