12th March 2018, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

Institutes which offer 2 weeks Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Chennai? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?

Hello Sir, I am studying in B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester. I am searching for any institutes which provides 2 weeks internship in Chennai. Also I want to know that at the time of interview they will ask why I had not joined any company for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes which offer 6 weeks Internship for B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student in Bangalore? At the time of interview I will face any problem regarding internship?
  2. Institutes offering 6 weeks Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  3. Whether TCS offer 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Structural Engineering) 6th semester student
  5. Companies which offer Internship in Chennai for B.E.(EEE) 7th semester student? Should I have to pay for Internship?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  7. Does NALCO offer an Internship to BTech Mechanical Engineering 6th semester student?
  8. List of companies which offer Internship to MCA Final year student in Chennai
  9. Organizations which offer Internship to MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. DRDO selection procedure for internship programme? How much they pay during internship?
  12. Whether Cybage offers 2-3 months Internship to B.Tech(IT) 6th semester student?
  13. Designing or Developing, which is better to do an Internship for CSE 4th semester student?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  15. Details about internship in Odisha for 6th semester student of ECE in ITER, Odisha?
  16. How to apply for an internship being Diploma Electronics 6th semester student?
  17. Does PGCIL offer an Internship to CSE student? -- [New]
  18. Does BPCL offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?