2nd November 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Internship for 1 month in Facebook during winter vacations for M.Tech Software Engineering student?

Dear Sir,
I am studying M.Tech in Software Engineering. I would like to do internship in Facebook. I have no issue to go Abroad. But I have to do internship in winter for only 1 month of my holiday. Please tell me can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?
  2. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  3. Chances to do Internship for 1 month during winter vacations in Mumbai for Mechanical 5th semester student?
  4. Internship for Chemical student of IIT Kanpur during winter vacations?
  5. Companies offering Internship during winter vacations to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student in Ahmedabad?
  6. Winter Internship of 1 month in Bangalore for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) student?
  7. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  8. Winter Internship in Chennai for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  9. List companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Kozhikode?
  10. Does Facebook offer Internship to Indian CSE graduates?
  11. Procedure to apply for 1 month Winter Internship for B.Tech(Food Technology) student?
  12. Internship in Government Sector for MBA(Finance) student during winter vacations?
  13. One month internship is offered to B.Tech (Petroleum Engineering) student in Hyderabad?
  14. How and where to apply for Internship during winter vacations being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  15. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  16. Software Testing companies which offer Internship to B.Tech candidate in Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Internship in BHEL during winter vacations for ECE final year student?
  18. Winter Internship for 1 month in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) candidate?
15th November 2015, 05:18 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Internship for 1 month in Facebook during winter vacations for M.Tech Software Engineering student?

Any MNC's don't have the duration of their Internship for 1 months.
Internship duration are as follows:
1) 3 months 2) 6 months 3) 12 months

But, mostly 3 months of internship are preferred by the MNC's . So, if you are having holiday for 1 month, then it is of no use to go to FB for internship.
For more internship offer you can go to the carrier page of https://www.facebook.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?