28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Does Facebook offer Internship to Indian CSE graduates?

Dear Friends,
I have completed my B.E. in Computer Science Engineering.
I want to do Internship in Facebook. But I am an Indian student.
I want to know that Facebook can offers Internship for Indian students?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Internship in Facebook being a B.Tech(CSE) final semester student?
  2. Which company I can try applying for the internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  3. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  4. How to do summer internship this year? I am a B.Tech 3rd year CSE student
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Delhi?
  6. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student in Assam?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year candidate in Bhubaneswar?
  8. List of companies which offer 2 weeks Summer Internship in Kolkata to B.Tech(CSE) student?
  9. How to get good marks in Chemistry class 12 CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do summer internship while doing CSE B.Tech 3rd year
  11. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for CSE 3rd year in Hyderabad
  13. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  14. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  15. List of Software Companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Coimbatore?
  16. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  17. List of companies which offer Summer Internship with Stipend for B.Tech(CSE) final semester student in Hyderabad?
  18. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?

29th June 2015, 08:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Facebook offer Internship to Indian CSE graduates?

Yes, Facebook offers internship to Indian students especially students of CSE branch of engineering. The best way to get an internship in Facebook is to be among the top ranking participants in the Facebook hackercup which is conducted in the month of January. Apart from this, Facebook visits many institutes for recruiting interns.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?