2nd November 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am Pradyut in B.E. 3rd year Computer Science Engineering student and I want to do winter internship in Software companies but anybody tell me how to contact with them or how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any internship opportunities available during winter vacations?
  2. List of companies offering 2 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(IT) student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  4. List companies offering Internship during winter vacations to CSE student in Kozhikode?
  5. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How and where to apply for Internship during winter vacations being a B.E. 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  8. Electronics and Communication Training programme in any PSU for B.E.(ECE) student?
  9. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Internship for Chemical student of IIT Kanpur during winter vacations?
  12. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  13. Which companies are offering winter internship in Petroleum field?
  14. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  15. Companies offering Winter Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure and requirements to apply for Winter Internship in SAIL for PGDM candidate?
  18. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
31st July 2017, 12:00 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to contact Software companies for Internship during winter vacations? Procedure to apply?

You can directly visit the company regarding the internship or you can visit their official websites and upload your resume there. You can also email the HOD of the company and inquire about the internship. If vacancies are available then you have to send a resume with a permission letter from the college to the HR department of the company. Now you have to be in touch with them till you complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?