11th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Hello
I am B.Tech student and my stream in Electrical
I am in 4th year or final year.....
I want to do internship in Accenture
Please help me to apply in Accenture
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  2. Internship offered by Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL and Infosys for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  4. How to do internship in NIT or IIT?
  5. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  7. Application procedures and criteria for summer internship in IISc?
  8. Whether a BDS 4th year student of Meerut University is eligible to apply for Internship in other colleges? List of colleges with admission procedure and date of application?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys and BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
  11. Summer Internship in TCS, Bangalore for B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student?
  12. How to do internship after studying B.Tech 4th year ECE
  13. What is the procedure to apply for internship after 4th year
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  17. BPT internship at AIIMS is possible for 4th year Hyderabad student?
  18. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
12th December 2014, 08:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

To apply for an internship in Accenture, you have to contact HR of the company by sending an email along with your resume informing that you are willing to do intern in that particular concern. After that company will send you a acknowledgement regarding the internship. After that you have to submit a No objection certificate from your college administration. Then you can apply for internship with two things,

-> Resume or Curriculum Vitae stating your qualification and merits
-> Cover letter stating your interest in the summer training and about your previous project works (if any)

And you have to provide proof of fluency in English and two letter of recommendation. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by email to the industrial training Co-ordinator.
13th December 2014, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Internship in Accenture for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th year student?

Thanks for your interest in internship program.We are happy to provide you with the details as follows:

1.Date : you can join on any date according to your convenience, with prior confirmation.
2.Certificate will be issued from our company, Walrus Marine & Engineering Co.- an ISO 9001-2008 certified company.
3.Eligibility: B-Tech EIE,EEE,ECE and B-Sc or M-Sc Electronics 4th semester and above
5.If you required internship syllabus and company profile is attached with your mail.

For more queries contact- JOBIN ANTONY (MB NO : 8547492939)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?