9th December 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Internship offered by Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech student?

Hello
can someone please forward information
of internship which accenture offers
in bangalore for BTECH student???????
kindly let me know about this immediately
thank you......

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  5. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Any summer internship in Bangalore for B.E student? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  9. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  10. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  11. How can I get internship to study B.E in PESIT Bangalore?
  12. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  13. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  15. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  16. How to do internship in Bangalore after passing B.E CSE? Which are companies offering the internship
  17. How to do internship job in IISC bangalore after passing B.E in mechanical engineering? Is there any criteria?
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
11th December 2014, 04:04 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Internship offered by Accenture, Bangalore for B.Tech student?

The best way to know a company is by directly trying it out. For this reason Accenture provides internship programs which varies from three months to twelve months duration. They will expose you to different live projects, real challenge experiences and making new friends and connections which will help you a lot in developing your skills and taking it to new heights.

Internship Programme is held as follows:
Three month: June – August
Five month: April – August
Six month: June – December
Seven month: February – August
Twelve month: June – May

Only for the 3 month course you can apply directly through online. But for other courses you have to create an id in Accenture and those internship will become a part of your Accenture career. Registration process starts from the month of February. You will be eligible to apply for internship after giving your 6th semester final exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?