18th February 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Internship details in Steel plant for 3rd year EEE student?

Sir wants do internship in any steel plant i am 3rd year eee students

Related Questions:
  1. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  2. How to enroll for Winter Internship in Bokaro Steel Plant?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in SAIL Steel Plant for B.E.(Manufacturing Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How to apply for winter internship course at Durgapur Steel Plant?
  5. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  6. How to do summer internship in Thermal Bokaro Steel power plant?
  7. Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  9. Possibilities of Summer Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for 3rd year Mechanical student?
  10. Internship in Siemens being a 3rd year EEE student from IEM, Kolkata?
  11. Procedure to get enrolled in winter internship at Bokaro steel plant?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  14. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  15. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  16. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  17. How should I do for Vocational Training in Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech EE 3rd year
  18. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
22nd February 2016, 01:35 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Internship details in Steel plant for 3rd year EEE student?

There are two types of Internships that is available in steel plants.
You need to mention specifically whether you are looking for the Vocational Internship or you are looking for the Paid Internship as both of these are completely different from each other.
Please reply back with this detail to get a detailed answer regarding your question of Internship in Steel Plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?