11th July 2011, 04:30 PM
sujatha.g47

Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?

hai
i am working as assistant professor.i have 5 years experience .
i got seat in mphil and mtech also.whih is better?

Related Questions:
  1. Assistant Professor qualification issue with the university
  2. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  3. Eligibility for Professor, Assistant Professor and Lecturer in a polytechnic institute?
  4. Eligibility for Assistant Professor in a university?
  5. What is the eligibility for assistant professor? Am I eligible for Assistant Professor after completing post graduation 24 years back with 53%?
  6. Can I get good pay scale being a Hospital Administration postgraduate with 8 years of working experience?
  7. Am i eligible to teach assistant professor in engineering college?
  8. Can I become a Lecturer/Professor after 10 Years of Industry experience?
  9. Assistant professor job being a MA Urdu with NET with 15 years of teaching experience? -- [New]
  10. Can I get a government job after passing MSc IT with M.Phil in computer science
  11. Which entrance exam to give for position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor or Associated Professor?
  12. How is M.C.A. qualification with 12 years experience for College/University Teaching/IT manager?
  13. How can I register and prepare for Ph.D in CSE entrance exam being an Assistant Professor? Experience required to pursue Ph.D?
  14. Age limit for posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor?
  15. What is the qualification for Assistant Professor post in department of physics of Engineering College
  16. Job in GNDU after B.Sc (Non-medical), M.Sc (Mathematics) from Khalsa college and B.Ed from DAV college? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Passing UGC NET is mandatory for being Assistant Professor in any government college?
  18. Faculty qualification for Assistant Professor for OBC candidate?
9th December 2011, 04:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a seat in M.Phil after working as assistant professor and having 5 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sujatha.g47 View Post
hai
i am working as assistant professor.i have 5 years experience .
i got seat in mphil and mtech also.whih is better?
Dear Friend,

As you have not mentioned the subject you teach as an assistant professor it will be a little difficult to give you the right advice.

Whether you do M. Philosophy or M. Technology, it depends on your present domain and the subject you teach, together with your interest in that following course. Both the courses are completely different from each other. Even the sectors would be different if you choose to work as a professional until and unless you opt to be in education industry working as a lecturer/professor in any Institutes/Universities.

Please ask your question mentioning your subject of expertise, you would get more useful tips.

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?