18th April 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?

sir,
can u saggest me internship offerd by Tcs for electronics & communication enginearing near delhi .Also could you reply
me how to proceed for internship during summer not more than 2month.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?
  2. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  3. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  4. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  5. How can I apply for an internship at IIT Delhi? I'm pursuing my engineering in electronics and communication from SNDT women's university Mumbai?
  6. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  7. How to get internship based on electronics and communication in Bangalore
  8. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  9. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students?
  10. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  11. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  12. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get an internship program for electronics and communication engineering? Companies offering internship program for ECE course?
  14. How get an internship from L&T?
  15. What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?
  16. Internship for Electronics and Communication Engineering students?
  17. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  18. How to join a reputed IT company like Infosys, Cognizant, TCS or Accenture after graduating from Electronics?

4th May 2014, 09:35 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship offered by TCS for Electronics & Communication near Delhi?

Electronics and communication is one branch which has promising future and can find applications in both hardware as well as software sector. TCS is considered the number one IT consultancy company in India. Hence it is tough to get internship in TCS being a student from the Electronics and Communication department.

You can get internship opportunity if you have good contacts with the high ranking officials of TCS. TCS mostly recruit intern from the TIER-1 institutes of the country which are mainly IITs and NITs. For others, you need to contact the concerned branch and clear the written test, resume evaluation and personal interview to get selected.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?