28th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Internship or Training in Aerospace in summer?

I am keen on doing an internship or training in any aerospace industry in INDIA .
Its very difficult in getting the intern , could anyone help me with the above mentioned ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  2. Difference between Summer training and Summer Internship?
  3. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same?
  4. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  5. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  6. Names of the companies offering summer internship training for civil engineering in UP?
  7. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF?
  8. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  9. Companies offering summer training or internship for Civil Engineering Students?
  10. Summer training and internship for civil engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get internship summer training in IITs?
  12. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  13. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  14. How to apply for 1 month internship in Aerospace field?
  15. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  17. List of Electronics Core Companies? How can I prepare for the interview?
  18. How to get Summer Internship in BHEL being a candidate of pursuing pre-final year of ECE?
6th February 2014, 10:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Internship or Training in Aerospace in summer?

For to get training or Internship in the streams of AEROSPACE,the best place to do Internship is “” BALL AEROSPACE & TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION “”.So it basically offers the training for Aerospace engineers at Ball Aerospace and Technologies corporation.After the training the candidates can get in the Internship ,the advantages of which are Fresh ideas,Enthusiasm,Talent,to the Aerospace team.

The duration of the Internship program lasts for the period of 10 Weeks.There are many number of various disciplines are available.Various disciplines such as Accounting,Human Resources,Public Affairs and more.Students should be in a position to share the knowledge by presenting the management skills.

For this to be eligible,the minimum eligibility criteria is given as follows-You must be a Bachelor Graduate from a recognized university/Institution.You need to apply an online application to be eligible for the Ball Aerospace Technologies Corporation.You can apply for the Internship by clicking on the Job search option.

In the official website you can actually see the vacancies list ,so that thereby you can applt for the Internship posts.After successful completion of your Internship,they are regarded as Junior,Senior and Graduate categories.This Internship training basically gives the ideas on Technical,Scientific,or administrative areas of the company.

For this Internships,the below streams are allowed.They are such as Computer Science engineering,Aerospace engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Information systems,Science and engineering,Mathematics.So these stream candidates are eligible to appear for the Internship at Ball Aerospace and Technologies corporation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?