21st December 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Internship options available for Industrial Design students?

I am studying Industrial designing and about to complete my course. I want to get into the internship programme after the completion of my course. So tell me about the internship options available for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List internship options for 5th semester Industrial Production student of MIT Manipal? -- [New]
  2. Internship options in Pune for 5th semester MCA students?
  3. List internship option for IT students in Government sector?
  4. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. What is the process of doing Internship in Industrial Design?
  6. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  7. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  8. List internship options in Delhi for B.Tech (Biotechnology) students?
  9. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  10. Career in Microbiology?
  11. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship?
  12. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  13. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students?
  14. List of free summer internship options for Economics Honours students?
  15. List of mechanical based companies in Karnataka which provides internship for M.Tech candidates?
  16. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  17. How can I apply for internship and training in DRDO? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List companies offering four week Internship to 2nd year CSE students?
23rd December 2015, 08:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship options available for Industrial Design students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying Industrial designing and about to complete my course. I want to get into the internship programme after the completion of my course. So tell me about the internship options available for me?
List internship options for Industrial Design students:-

1. T.M Builders, Wayanad Road, N.G.O Quarters, Vellimadukunnu, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094472 17953

2. Anjana Constructions, Kozikhode, Kerala, Phone: 094460 84684

3. PENTIUM CONSTRUCTION (P) LTD., Aravind Ghosh Road, Mananchira, Kozhikode, Kerala
Phone: 094471 45000

4. Pooja Properties And Developers, First Floor, 6/262 F, YMCA Cross Road, Koombara, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 099957 84889

5. Stavara Constructions, Maniyoth Complex, Chintavalap School Cross Rd, Chindhavalappu, Palayam, Kozhikode, Kerala, Phone: 098957 7422
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?