10th October 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

List internship option for IT students in Government sector?

I want to do internship as i am studying in 3rd year of IT graduation. So please tell me about the options in government sector for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  2. Information about summer internship for B.Tech EE students after 4th semester? Which company or government sector presently offers this?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  4. What are the job opportunities in government sector after completing internship?
  5. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  6. What is a best option, internship or job? List of companies who offers internship?
  7. List of jobs in government sector for M.Pharma students? How to apply for the same?
  8. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  9. List of companies offering jobs for ECE students in government sector?
  10. How to do internship in communication sector like BSNL? I am studying B.Tech ECE
  11. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. Job Opportunities in Government sector for MCA candidates? Companies that are providing Internship?
  14. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  15. Government recognized companies which offer Internship to Mechanical Engineer? Requirements to apply for Internship?
  16. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  18. What will be the best career option for hearing impaired students in private and government sector?
23rd September 2016, 11:35 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List internship option for IT students in Government sector?

Here are some companies where you can do your internship. Please have a look at these companies below

List of companies :

NPCC- National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
BEL- Bharat Electronics Limited
SAIL- Steel Authority of India Limited
NIC- National Informatics Center
NPCIL - Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
MTNL - Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited
DVC - Damodar Valley Corporation
HMT - Hindustan Machine Tools Limited
HAL - Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
IES - Indian Engineering Services
BHEL - Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
ECIL - Electronics Corporation of India Limited
IOCL - Indian Oil Corporation Limited
ONGC - Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
NTPC - National Thermal Power Corporation
GAIL - GAIL (India) Limited
ISRO - Indian Space Research Organisation
DRDO - Defence Research and Development Organisation
7th February 2017, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List internship option for IT students in Government sector?

I want to do internship as i have complete my post graduation ( mca ) . So please tell me about the options in government sector for internship? how to apply IT sector any detail send me on my EmailID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?