19th December 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of doing Internship in Industrial Design?

I want to do internship in the field of industrial design. So tell me what is the complete process of doing internship in the specified field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do internship in design field if I am doing M.Tech Machine Design? How and where to apply for the design internship?
  2. Master of Design(Product Design/Industrial Design) after B.Tech. in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Process to be followed for internship at Railways?
  4. List industrial automation companies in Chennai for doing internship? -- [New]
  5. Where to apply for Degree in M.Design(Product or Industrial Design)? Admission procedure for the course?
  6. Details about doing internship in design field while doing M.Tech Machine design?
  7. Whether IIT conducts 6 months Industrial Training/Internship programme for other college student?
  8. CERN offers Internship to M.E.(Mechanical Design) 2nd year student? List of Automobile Multinational Companies which offer Internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Machine Design) student?
  10. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  11. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing M.TEch degree from CITD?
  12. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  13. What is the process followed to join for the internship in BHEL?
  14. What is the process followed in DLF for doing summer internship?
  15. Internship related to Design Embedded Systems for B.Tech(E&TC) graduate?
  16. List of colleges with admission procedure to study M.Design(Product Design/Industrial Design)? Which entrance exam to appear among GATE and CEED for admission?
  17. How can I do industrial training in Kenya while doing 3rd year B.Tech IT?
  18. Where I can find good embedded systems companies for design internship?
26th December 2015, 12:54 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: What is the process of doing Internship in Industrial Design?

For doing internship you must be either in your Final or pre-final degree program.
You must have total of 60% aggregate in all your semester. You must not have nay current backlog or year back.
For the internship purpose, you need to have internship document with you along with your resume as well as NOc certificate from your institute. Submit the letter to the concerned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?