4th February 2015, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?

Hello
Kindly provide me the details regarding Internship
oppurtunities for B.Tech Mechanical
Engineering students in Mechanical Design.
What are the Firms offering them and how do I apply....

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  2. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  3. List of Mechanical Industries which offer Summer Internship to B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student
  4. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  5. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  6. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  7. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students?
  10. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  11. Is there any company in Hyderabad that offer free internship for mechanical student
  12. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  13. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering 4-6 weeks Summer Internship/Training in Hyderabad for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in HP while doing computer science?
  16. List of colleges which offer Internship to BDS student in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies which allow internship? I am a student of M.Tech in mechatronics
  18. List of the foreign companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
5th February 2015, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Kindly provide me the details regarding Internship
oppurtunities for B.Tech Mechanical
Engineering students in Mechanical Design.
What are the Firms offering them and how do I apply....
List of the companies for internship for Mechanical Engineering:-

1. Standard Electric Company, 49, Ezra Street, Near Bagree Market, Ezra Street
Kolkata, West Bengal Phone: 033 2235 9021

2. Powercon Electric Company, Kasba, Haltu, Kasba, Kolakata, West Bengal
Phone: 033 2442 3720

3. BELLS ELECTRICAL COMPANY, 55, Ezra Street, Poddar Court, Barabazar Market
Kolkata, West Bengal, Phone: 033 2235 407
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?