4th August 2012, 10:55 AM
balakrishnanc6

Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience

I am an be ece student with one year work experience in a reputed company, i am interested in embedded field,
whether i can go for mtech embedded system or else i can do some diploma courses in embedded which will give me more practical exposure and great future, kindly help me on this, i am so much confused.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get project work for MSc electronics student? I am interested in embedded system -- [New]
  2. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  3. Which coding language (.net or embedded system) will be best to continue with, for a person having experience in C# ?
  4. How to do MS in US? I have 2 years of experience
  5. How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system
  6. List of best institutes for Embedded System training in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  7. Information about Embedded System?
  8. How to work in Embedded system or VLSI domain after completing B.E with 69.79%
  9. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Where to apply for Job after MTech in VLSI Design & Embedded System?
  11. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  12. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  13. Colleges for M.Tech in embedded system in AP through PGECET
  14. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  15. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  16. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  17. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  18. How to do embedded system course in Jaipur? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
7th November 2012, 04:38 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience

hi..my dear friend..........

you can intrested M.TECH in embedded field................

your completed B.E in Electronics And Communication Engineering......

so, you can definitely choose EMBEDDED systems in M.TECH courses......because of in your engineering time your very familiar with embedded systems...............

so it's one of the best chance to join a embedded field in M.TECH..................

then you can go for M.TECH Embedded system............
7th November 2012, 07:31 PM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience

Hi,

Embedded systems is a good choice and very much sought after course by engineering graduates.

Eligibility for M.Tech-

B.E. in EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ IT/ I&C/ E&I), B.Tech (IT/ Electronics/ Instrumntation)

You have thought of two options -

M.Tech in Embedded systems

Diploma in embedded systems.

You have an year of experience.

M.Tech is a degree programme of a longer duration than a diploma programme.

Diploma will give emphasis on training this particular field while M.Tech will also focus on theoretical part.

Since you have got experience, I would suggest you to go for a diploma specifically on embedded / VLSI designs.

This will definitely increase your value and scope for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?