6th October 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system

i am the student of b.tech 3rd year(ec)
i want to go in field of embedded system after my b.tech bt i don't know about the courses or any type of scope after b.tech
can you please tell me that what i should do after b.tech to go in field of embedded system

15th November 2015, 07:30 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go in the field of embedded system after B.Tech? What should I do after B.Tech to go in the field of embedded system

Embedded system is one of the field for specialization for the Electronics and Communication Engineering candidates with lots of job and career opportunities in different sector.

You can apply for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering during final year of engineering and study well to crack this exam so that you can do master's degree in Embedded system from top reputed institutes of India.

GATE forms are generally out in September of every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?