13th April 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Internship related to Web Designing for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?

Sir/Madam
I am a student of 3rd year B.E.(IT).
I wish to do Internship in Web Designing in Mumbai.
Please advise how to go ahead?
With Regards-
Naresh

Related Questions:
  1. Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?
  2. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
  3. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  4. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS, Mumbai for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  6. Contacts related to 1 month internship in computer related small scale business in Mumbai?
  7. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to do internship after doing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Discipline
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. What should I do to become a Web Designer pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc in IT? What is the difference between M.Sc in IT and Diploma? Will they include HTML?
  12. Information about training/internship opportunities for B.Tech ECE students after 3rd year in Pune and Mumbai
  13. List of companies offering Internship related to Software for B.E. 3rd year student in Karnataka?
  14. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  15. How to do internship of 1 year after passing B.E 3rd year?
  16. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  17. List of companies offering 1 month Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune or Mumbai?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
21st April 2015, 04:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship related to Web Designing for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam
I am a student of 3rd year B.E.(IT).
I wish to do Internship in Web Designing in Mumbai.
Please advise how to go ahead?
With Regards-
Naresh
List of the companies for internship in Mumbai for B.E in IT student:-

1. Xoriant Solutions Private Limited, 4th Floor, Winchester Building, Hiranandani Business Park, High St, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 3051 1000

2. Syntel India Ltd, Unit No. 69, Sdf 3, Seepz, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 4047 0100

3. Rolta India Pvt Ltd, Rolta Tower A, Rolta Technology Park, MIDC, Andheri (East)
Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2832 6666

4. Silicon Interfaces, 606, Nirman Kendra, Dr E Moses Road, Mahalaxmi, Mumbai - 400011
Phone: 022 2491 3024
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?