15th March 2015, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd Year Mechanical Engg. student. can you please tell me how to get an internship at L&T or any other company in Mumbai? I am just looking forward to do the internship no matter what. So, it will be highly helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Thanks!

15th March 2015, 11:30 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am a 3rd Year Mechanical Engg. student. can you please tell me how to get an internship at L&T or any other company in Mumbai? I am just looking forward to do the internship no matter what. So, it will be highly helpful if you can guide me with the information on the same. Thanks!
First of all I appreciate you for choosing the internship in L&T. For the internship in L&T You should download the application form the official website L&T. Then you need to submit the application form on or before the last date along with your resume that has been sent through by the company mail id. After than, you has been the acknowledgment letter from the company. After getting this letter you need to submit the non-objective letter to the company that has been getting it from the college. At the internship period you can get the various programs like
  • Mini Project in IISc
  • Meeting Young Researchers in the Department
  • Visits to modern research facilities in the Department and Institute
  • Participating in seminars and lectures during the stay.
  • One week research seminars by faculty members.
  • Demonstration of the laboratory facilities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?