19th July 2014, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?

respected sir, i'm a 2nd year b.tech(MAE) student. i'm confused whether i should do a designing course and then do the internship training after 3rd year, or do the internship after 2nd year.

Related Questions:
  1. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  2. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  3. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Opportunities for Internship or Training for B.Tech Biotechnology 3rd year candidate?
  5. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  6. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  7. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  9. Companies offering internship or training for B.Tech EEE 3rd year students?
  10. Summer Internship training at BHEL for 3rd year B.Tech?
  11. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  12. Companies offering Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year student?
  13. Letter format to apply for Internship/Training programme in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 2nd year student? How can I contact HR Manager of L&T for this purpose?
  14. List of the companies and institutes in MP offering Summer Training and Internship programme for B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Internship, Training and Project in any Automobile Industry for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 3rd year candidate?
  16. How to do internship training in Lucknow TCS? I am a B.Tech 3rd year computer science student
  17. Information about training/internship opportunities for B.Tech ECE students after 3rd year in Pune and Mumbai
  18. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
28th January 2017, 06:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether I should do designing course or training after 3rd year or internship at 2nd year?

It is a common confusion, however, there is no need to worry as long as this platform is present to clear all such doubts. Since you are in the second year of B.Tech course, so the ideal option for you :-

- Go for training course after the second year of your course.
- Go for internship course after your third year.

Pursuing training course now, will improve your knowledge base which will be helpful in getting internship opportunity. Moreover, pursuing internship opportunities before placements will help you to easily relate the experience when there are questions put forward to you during the interview round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?