28th November 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Internship or summer job being a 3rd year Psychology honors student?

I am a 3rd year psychology (Honors) student, and I am interested in doing internship / summer job. Can you please provide me with the details as soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  3. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  4. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. Information about summer internship for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bihar?
  8. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  10. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  11. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. How should i do summer internship being a 3rd year student of ENTC?
  14. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  15. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  18. How to do summer internship? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year and want to apply in companies
29th November 2015, 01:40 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: Internship or summer job being a 3rd year Psychology honors student?

So, you can have your internship program from any of the reputed institution or the Organisation.

** Below is the mentioned procedure to apply for any internship in India:

1. Firstly, you need to prepare Training cum internship letter from your Institute.
2. Then, you need to prepare No Objection certificate in favor of the organisation
through which you are going to do internship or training.
3. Then, you need to prepare your resume.
4. All of your Documents along with your Marksheet must be duly attested by the
gazetted officer.
5. Now, just forward the documents to the concerned organization.
6. If you got selected, then you will be informed by the concerned organization.
30th November 2015, 10:23 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Internship or summer job being a 3rd year Psychology honors student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 3rd year psychology (Honors) student, and I am interested in doing internship / summer job. Can you please provide me with the details as soon as possible?

Doing internship from Psychology is a very interesting thing. very few get this kind of golden opportunity to do. So, you are one of them. So, you need to prepare hard and fast for the internship as the seats are limited and have tough competition to avail the internship from the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?