24th August 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Tata Motors is possible after 5th semester?

Myself is Vinay.N, I'm studying B.E,5th sem,mechanical in jawaharlal nehru national collage of engineering. I just want to do internship in tata motors after this semister,is it possible?. If yes then can you please send me the procedures to get there.

yours sincerely,
Vinay.N

28th September 2016, 08:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in Tata Motors is possible after 5th semester?

After completing 5th semester (when you are in 6th semester 3rd year) you can apply for internship in Tata Motors. There are 3 ways to apply:

* Personal visit.

* Employee referral.

* Apply through college.

You can directly visit the HR department of the company and request the concerned authority regarding your internship.

Or the best way is to apply through employee referral. Find someone who is working in tata motors at a respectable position. Request the personnel to refer your name for internship to the authorities of the company. Through employee referral you can easily get into the internship programme.

You can also apply through your college. Get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college stating your request for internship and the area of your training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter and send it to the HR department of the company. You will receive an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets shortlisted. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, and send it with the letter to the company again. Later on you will be called for interview and hence, after that you will be selected as an intern in their organisation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?