8th September 2016, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

How reliable is Victor Institute training for Embedded systems?

How reliable is Victor Institute training for Embedded systems? I am planning to join but before that want to know if it is really worth to join it or not. It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Awaiting for the quick response.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for 6 months Training in Communications/Embedded Systems being an ECE graduate?
  2. Which is best embedded systems training institute in Noida? -- [New]
  3. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  4. Best embedded systems training institute in Hyderabad
  5. C-DAC entrance exam dates for embedded systems training?
  6. Is it beneficial to do 6 months Embedded Systems Training in Tevratron Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  7. Embedded Systems scope in India? Should I do Embedded systems course from Cranes varsity institute?
  8. Best training institutes for VLSI design training in bangalore? I am doing btech ece -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the best companies providing internship training in Embedded systems for 3rd year ECE students in Pune?
  10. Whether training on Embedded Systems is better option for 2nd year student?
  11. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  12. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  13. Industrial Training for 6 months for Diploma in Embedded Systems 6th semester student?
  14. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)?
  15. Which are the best MS courses in EEE?
  16. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)?
  17. Is PG diploma or training the best? Which institute is the best for coaching center in India? How can I apply for training?
  18. Will there be any problem at the time of job interview in Embedded Systems or VLSI if did training in Communication field?
28th September 2016, 08:15 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How reliable is Victor Institute training for Embedded systems?

The value of an institute depends upon two factors which are as follows :
* The content they provide
* Whether they give the certificate or not.

The content of all the institutes for the same subject is more or less the same in the whole country. So, in this case, it depends largely on the students that how much they grasp during the training session.

Talking about the 2nd factor, a whole lot of importance is given to the institutes which provide you a good training certificate after the successful completion of the training period, mentioned the course details as well as the period of the training.

So, if they will provide you a certificate, it is a good institute, you can surely join it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?