1st August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Internship at Tata Nano plant in Sanand

Good afternoon Sir, I am a student of 7th semester mechanical engineering. I want to join internship /training in any factory as per my university rule. Tata nano is a very famous plant in our country. I want to join training in plant at Sanand. Please give me required information . My contact no. is 09428352245, Email [email protected]

3rd August 2016, 10:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship at Tata Nano plant in Sanand

You will have to contact the Institutional branch and apply for the internship program by filling up the application form which can be availed from the Institute itself. You will have to then fill in the application form by providing the required details asked for. Once you are done with the admission process, you will be allotted admission if you are fit for the program.
25th April 2017, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of B.E. mechanical engineering 3rd year . I want to join internship /training in any factory as per my university , Tata nano is a very famous plant in our country. I want to join training in plant at Sanand. Please give me required information . My contact no. is 09429988966
E-mail:- [email protected]
5th June 2019, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello respected sir I am in 7 semester mechanical engineering and I want to join internship in Tata and I am very much interested to join it and as early as possible my contact no 8128345651 and email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?