26th June 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?

I am third yr student in b.Tech mechanical. My college name is Dev bhoomi groups of intuition, Dehradun.. I want to summer internship training in your company Tata steel.. Please provide me the answer on this as soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer internship at urban department in Tata Steel?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do summer internship at urban department in Tata Steel?
  3. Which branch of TATA is offering internship for degree in Mechanical among TATA Motors, TATA Steel, TATA Chemicals, TATA Power and TATA Technologies?
  4. How can I get internship training in Tata Steel at Kalinganagar plant?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TATA Steel, Jamshedpur?
  6. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. How can I do summer internship training in Tata Steel while pursuing MBA? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for a Summer Internship of 45 days in Tata Steel in Fianance field?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship at Tata Steel? Contact details?
  11. How to get application form of Summer Internship in Tata Steel being its employee?
  12. Need information about Internship with Tata Steel company in Jamshedpur?
  13. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. How can I apply for summer training at Tata Steel Jamshedpur during my summer vacation?
  15. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
27th June 2016, 02:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in your company Tata steel?

It is difficult to get an internship opportunity in TATA Steel. This is because TATA Steel recruits the best of the talents visiting the best of the institutes in the country.

- TATA Steel visits various colleges and universities to recruit interns. If you study in such a college or a university which has a tie-up with Tata Steel, then you can appear for the internship drive and crack the selection rounds to get selected.

- It also offers global opportunities which you can apply through its career portal in official website.

- You can also take referral of senior employees of TATA steel to get chance of walk-ins for internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?