28th January 2014, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Industrial training near by Hyderabad for Chemical engineer?

Respected sir/madam,
I m pusring my btech in chemical engineering (3rd 1st semester) in CHAITAINYA BHARATHI INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ,HYDERABD with an aggaregate %of 80 .I m in search of a intern in hyderabad and nearby to get some industrial experience.
Please help me out in my search.
Thanking you sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training in Hyderabad? List fo companies in Hyderabad providing industrial for electrical
  2. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  3. How to do industrial training in Tokyo for 2 months? I am a 3rd year chemical major student from Malaysia
  4. Companies in Hyderabad offering Industrial Training?
  5. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  6. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students?
  7. Name of Companies In Hyderabad offering Industrial Training to B.Tech Students (2nd year) in summer vacations? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the future for chemical engineering in India? Which are the universities for training for chemical engineering
  9. List of the industries providing industrial training for chemical engineering students in Maharashtra?
  10. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  11. How many companies in Kolkata are providing industrial training for mechanical engineer
  12. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  13. Which are the industrial training centers in Hyderabad and Vijayawada? List of the industries there?
  14. Companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad for 1 month? I have completed B.Pharmacy 3rd year
  15. Which are the chemical plants in Hyderabad offering implant training for B.E 3rd year chemical students?
  16. How to go for industrial training programme? List of good institutes in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year
  17. List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?
  18. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
6th February 2014, 10:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Industrial training near by Hyderabad for Chemical engineer?

As per my knowledge,University of Hyderabad offers the training from Chemical engineering candidates.So Networking Resource centre and school of the Chemistry-Univeresity of Hyderabad,offers internship programs.They conduct the internship for the Post graduate and Undergraduate students in Chemical engineering stream.

University of Hyderabad is major institution for higher education in India.It is basically known for the excellence in research and for the distinguished faculty.Basically this Internship lasts for 2 month training program.Remember it is not a free internship programme,and so it is a paid internship programme.

This university conducts and it has its own selection process differently.This notification will be announced when they need to fulfill the vacancies.So after successful completion of your selection process,candidate will be working under the Univesity of Hydeabad.To be eligible for the exam,the minimum qualification needed is Bachelor Degree.

Basically M.Sc and B.Sc candidates are allowed to appear for the Internships. The.The streams allowed are Chemical Engineering,and Chemistry streams.Both the Undergraduate and Postgraduate candidates are eligible for the Internships.Companies such as Utthishta and EC-Council conducts the internships for the B.E/B.Tech Chemical candidates.So since you are in the third year,you can apply for the Internship vacancies given.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?