2nd March 2018, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Hello sir, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I haven’t got job through my college campus so I thought to do Internship in any company. So, it is a wise decision or I should try to get job?

Related Questions:
  1. Internship in L&T for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  2. Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for BTech Electrical Engineer?
  4. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  5. Electrical companies which offers Internship in Noida, Bangalore and Rajasthan for B.Tech graduate?
  6. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What kind of job is offered in TCS to Electrical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Does BHEL offer 20 days Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  9. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in DMRC for BTech Electrical student?
  10. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  11. Eligibility to apply for 1 year Internship in ISRO for BTech Electrical student?
  12. Is it possible for me to do internship in ISRO and also get the job here while doing 3rd semester Electrical and Electronics?
  13. Companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical student in Jaipur?
  14. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NTPC for BTech Electrical student?
  15. When the notification of 1 year Internship will be published in NMDC Ltd. for BTech Electrical student?
  16. Shipping Corporation of India offers Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Eligibility to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Electrical student?
  18. Procedure to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
16th April 2018, 02:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed my B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I haven’t got job through my college campus so I thought to do Internship in any company. So, it is a wise decision or I should try to get job?

Candidates after completion of BTech Electrical Engineering can apply for jobs. Candidates should give preference to job first. If they get any job, then it is better to pursue the job. If they do not find any jobs, then they can apply for internships. Candidates can apply for jobs through Campus or Off-Campus selection. They have to clear the aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview for the selection. Candidates with very good technical and communication skills are preferred for jobs.
17th April 2018, 10:17 PM
SABITA THE EXPERT
Banned

Default Re: Job or Internship, which is better for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?

Employers believe that engineering students with internship experience, when compared with those who did not. They have have better skills,ability to work hands-on on live projects and better understanding of work in industry.
This makes the companies work easy as students who had already done internship.

So, according to me you can go internship to get better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?