6th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Laboratories offering Internship to Chemical students in India?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am currently studying B.E. in Chemical Engineering. I want to know that which are the laboratories is providing Internship anywhere in India? Please help me with this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the names of the companies offering summer internships for chemical engineering students?
  2. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Meghalaya?
  3. Companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for Chemical Engineering students?
  4. List of companies providing 4 weeks internship program in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
  6. Details about the companies offering summer internship in Hyderabad for chemical engineering students? Which company is most preferred?
  7. List of MNCs offering summer internship in India? -- [New]
  8. Companies in India offering internship for final year M.Tech students? Rules and requirements to apply for the companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  10. List of companies offering Winter Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) candidate in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  12. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  13. Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  14. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  15. Which are the companies offering internship for 3rd year CSE students?
  16. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Any companies offering internship project for SC students
  18. Which companies are offering 2 months internship for mechanical engineering students? Procedure to apply for internship BHEL Hyderabad?
21st December 2015, 12:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Laboratories offering Internship to Chemical students in India?

You can apply for internship in following labs in India

1. Sanjivan Research Labs, 1661 Bhagirath Palace Chandni, New Delhi, Delhi 110006

2. Crossland Research Lab Limited, 52/16 Ramjas Rd, Karol Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110005

3. Crosland Research Labs, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110008

4. Alcatec Research Laboratories India, Office: T-2 Anshul Tower, Sainik Vihar,
Pitampura, New Delhi 110034, Phone: 098112 06128

5. INDO-American Research Labs, 574 Moti RAM Marg G T RD, Delhi 110032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?