4th May 2017, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

List of available trainings in Nagpur or Pune after completion of EEE from NIT, Warangal?

List of available trainings in Nagpur or Pune after completion of EEE from NIT, Warangal? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow to apply for the trainings? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?
  2. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  4. Admission to NITs after rank of 3233 and score of 454? Suitable institutes?
  5. How to go for M.Tech in IIT/NIT after scoring 48% in B.Tech EEE from NIT Warangal
  6. Cutoff's for various courses in NIT Nagpur? AIR and state rank required in NIT Nagpur?
  7. Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?
  8. Best college in which I can get admission after scoring 28786 rank in WBJEE?
  9. Can I get admission in NIT Nagpur in EEE branch after scoring 200 marks?
  10. Admission in NIT Warangal under sports quota?
  11. Marks required for admission in NIT Warangal?
  12. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in Mechanical, CSE, ECE and EEE after scoring 195 marks in AIEEE exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get seat in NIT, Warangal after completion of JEE exam with 160 marks?
  14. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal?
  16. Will I get admission in any of the listed NIT as per my GATE scores?
  17. Is NIT, Nagpur is better college for B.Arch course? List of the top colleges under AIEEE for the same? I have secured 3256 AIR in AIEEE for B.Arch. What are the job opportunities available after completion of B.Arch course?
  18. How much rank should I get to get a seat in Warangal NIT? I am studying in 2nd year
20th May 2017, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of available trainings in Nagpur or Pune after completion of EEE from NIT, Warangal?

List of available trainings in Nagpur or Pune after completion of EEE from NIT, Warangal:-

1. The Indian Electric Company, Survey No 7/1, Behind Madhav Bhavan,Near Konark Puram, Opp Bus Stop Kondhwa Khurd, Kondhwa Road, Kondwa, Pune, Maharashtra
Phone: 020 2683 3653

2. Newtech Electric Company India Pvt Ltd, P1/5, Sai Palace, Near Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Kothrud, Kothrud, Pune, Phone: 020 2528 5212

3. Royal Electric Company, Shop No. 207, 2nd Floor, Near Vithoba Mandir, Shop No. 411 002, Tapkir Galli, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 093255 07725

4. Ahura Mazda Electric Company, No. 259/60, M G Road, Budhwar Peth, Sachapir Street, Sadar Bazaar, Pune, Maharashtra, Phone: 020 2634 2359

5. Jaihindelectricals, S No 33/1a, Jambhulwadi Road, Ambegaon Khurd, Near Katraj, Jambhulwadi Road, Pune, Phone: 020 2431 8066
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?