9th May 2011, 07:13 PM
karingula

Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?

can i get cse or eee or ece in nit warangal with aieee rank b/w 18000-20000

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal in Mechanical, CSE, ECE and EEE after scoring 195 marks in AIEEE exam?
  2. Branch which I can get after scoring 3200 in AIEEE? Any scope in CSE, EEE and ECE in future? Order of preference in these branches?
  3. How much rank should I get to get a seat in Warangal NIT? I am studying in 2nd year
  4. How much rank I have to get and how many marks I have to score to get admission for EEE in NIT Warangal being a candidate of SC category?
  5. How can I get admission in NIT Warangal? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Suratkal? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a seat in NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT?
  8. How can I get admission in CSE in NIT Warangal? I am an OBC candidate
  9. How can I get information for admission information in SC Category in NIT Warangal?
  10. Can I get into NIT Warangal after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How to take CSE or civil engineering in Warangal NIT college? Probability to get a seat?
  12. Can I get a seat in any NIT with ECE/CSE/EEE/IT after scoring 88 marks in JEE mains
  13. Can I get a seat in CSE branch in NIT Warangal? I have scored 2000 in JEE mains
  14. How can I get admission at NIT Warangal?
  15. Can I get CSE or ECE in NIT Warangal or NIT Trichy or NIT Surathkal with 187 marks in JEE Main?
  16. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal or NIT Tiruchirapally after scoring AIEEE rank of 11,000 and state widerank of 2000?
  17. How may I get admission in NIT Warangal ? I've secured rank 41267 in AIEEE and I'm in OBC category
  18. Can I get NIT Warangal after scoring 50,000 rank in AIEEE?
16th January 2012, 04:32 PM
pamhele

Smile Re: Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karingula View Post
hello
so sorry to say but you wont get sit in any of branch that you refred sorry to say but dont loos thr hope be confident and be strong
all the best
16th January 2012, 06:29 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?

Hi

AIEEE is the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. It's an All India exam, which is organized and conducted by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).

Now every year, lacs of students sit for this exam and they get an AIR (All India Rank). This is an indication of where a particular student stands in the All India Level of Higher Secondary Education.

Once a student gets a rank, then AIEEE calls for the 1st counselling. It's a process wherein the students have to select respective colleges like NIT's, or others and their choice of course which they want to study like EE, ECE, CSE, CE, ME, etc..

So now as you say, that you have score a rank of 18K - 20K, I must tell you that NIT's are hard to get.

-> NIT- National Institute of Technologies are considered as the best technical institutions after the IIT's, BITS, and a few others in India.

So obviously the demand for seats in these colleges would also be more.

-> Speaking of your preferences like CSE, ECE, or EEE, I must say that these are the top courses in India at the present, and so most of the toppers opt for one of these.

-> To be very frank, if you have got ranks beyond 15K, It would be really difficult for you to get any seat in CSE, EEE, ECE, etc in any of the NIT's.

-> Most of the NIT seats are filled up within 12-15K. Still some seats are left which are not of prime importance or do not promise much scope in the future.

So I would suggest you to rather keep other options open as well. Do try to take part in 2nd counselling and you may get a seat if you are lucky enough.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#
16th January 2012, 06:56 PM
rkexam

Default Re: Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karingula View Post
"Sorry to say But you can not get any one of these branch in NIT Warangal,
you can check it by your self directly going to the site of Aieee Counselling Boars i.e.

http://ccb.nic.in/ccb2011/AieeeCouns/orcr2010/ORCR.aspx

from here you can check your self A good college according to these Ranks"
16th January 2012, 06:59 PM
sajalrocks

Default Re: Can I get CSE, EEE or ECE in NIT Warangal with an AIEEE rank of 18k to 20k?

yes, it is possible.
22nd March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

I have obc quota,if I get rank below 20000,can I get seat in nit warngal with branch ece or eee or cse
5th April 2012, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

how much rank should a person has to get in oder to grab a seat in nit warangal ,chennai, in branch ece,cse,eee,mec for year2012
30th April 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

can i get any nit with mech. wit aieee rank 20000
16th June 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

I have got 121807 AIR and i get 61 as state (Tamilnadu) category rank (SC) . Can i get eee or cse or ece in nit trichy ?
Plzz reply as soon as possible !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?