28th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Internship to BCom Accountancy 4th semester student in Chennai?

Dear Sir, I am studying in BCom Accountancy. I am in my 4th semester and I want to do an Internship now. So, can you please let me know about the companies anywhere in Chennai where Internship is available for me? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks offering an Internship to BE Medical Electronics 4th semester student in Chennai?
  2. List of Banks offering Internship to Accountancy Honours student in Uttarakhand
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to BCom(International Accounting) 4th semester student in Gujarat? -- [New]
  4. Core companies offering 2 months Internship to B.E.(EEE) 4th semester student in Chennai/Bangalore?
  5. List of Companies offering Internship Program for the candidates of 4th semester of MCA course?
  6. List of FMCG companies offering Internship to MBA 4th semester student?
  7. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to IT 7th semester student in Chennai? How to approach them?
  8. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  9. Companies offering Internship to BCom(Accountancy) student in Kolkata?
  10. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  12. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student?
  13. List of companies offering Finance Internship to BBA(H) 4th semester student in Bengaluru?
  14. List of Banks offering an Internship to MBA-Finance 2nd semester student in Delhi
  15. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Internship to BBA 4th semester student in Kolkata?
  17. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student in Assam
  18. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA(H) 3rd semester student in Chennai
31st July 2018, 06:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Internship to BCom Accountancy 4th semester student in Chennai?

You can contact following places in Chennai:

- Axis Bank - Ratan Bazaar, George Town, Chennai, Phone: 1800 209 5577

- Indian Bank, Esplanade Road, Chennai, Phone: 1800 4250 0000

- Central Bank of India - Sowcarpet George Town, Chennai, Phone: 1800 200 1911

- South Indian Bank, Park Town, Chennai, Phone: 044 28460544
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?