28th July 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Dairy Technology) 5th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?

Hi Sir, can you please let me know about the companies where I can apply for an Internship anywhere in Uttar Pradesh. I am a student of BE(Dairy Technology) and studying in 5th semester. So, please let me know about the companies for me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various software companies offering 6 months internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  2. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  3. List of companies offering an Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Coimbatore?
  4. Software companies offering 6 months Internship to CSE 6th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of companies offering Internship to MCA 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  6. List of companies offering an Internship to BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad?
  8. List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Polymer Engineering) 5th semester student in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  9. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Gujarat?
  10. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Metallurgical 5th semester student in Northern India?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship to ECE 5th semester student in West Bengal
  12. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Biomedical Engineering 5th semester student in Chennai?
  13. List of companies offering internship in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Jaipur?
  15. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Companies offering Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  18. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
31st July 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering an Internship to BE(Dairy Technology) 5th semester student in Andhra Pradesh?

You can contact following companies in Andhra Pradesh:

- Ravi Dairy, Patamata Lake, Opp Enadu, Sahajpur, Phone: 0866 2477313

- Ongole Dairy, Ongole, Ongole, Phone: 094910 67045

- Mother Dairy, Prakasam, Santhanuthala Padu, Phone: 1800 180 1018

- Elaine dairy Private Limited, Jagarlamudi, Prakasam, Phone: 082975 88288

- S S Dairy Products, 4 52, Kothaguda, Kandukur Maheshwaram, Rangareddy, Phone: 070361 32223
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?