1st December 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Bangalore providing internship to M.Tech Machine Design student?

sir/mam this is manjesh gowda,im persuing m.tech machine design,i want to go for internship,so plz do send list of companies in banglore providing internship as early as possible..its an urjent need..thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  2. Companies offering Internship in Finance at Bangalore for MBA student?
  3. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  4. List of companies providing internship program in Bangalore? I'm B.Tech(ECE) final year student
  5. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  6. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of the companies offering Internship programme for M.Tech(CSE) student in Bangalore?
  8. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  9. List of companies in Bangalore for 6 months internship after B.Tech?
  10. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  11. Companies offering two months Internship programme in Bangalore for M.Tech(Mechatronics) student?
  12. List of IT companies providing internship for MCA final year students?
  13. List of companies offering Internship on Web Development in Bangalore for MCA student?
  14. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  15. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. List of companies in Bangalore providing Internships for 6th semester MCA students?
  17. List of companies providing internship to EEE 5th sem students of BNMIT Bangalore?
  18. List of companies providing internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) student in Pune?
1st December 2014, 11:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing internship to M.Tech Machine Design student?

You can apply for Internship in following companies.

1. Ranal Engineering Services Pvt Ltd, Queens Rd, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 222351116

2. Benaka Engineering Company Pvt Ltd, 1, 2nd Main, Agrahara Dasarahalli, Rajajinagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2340 9666

3. Navyuga Engineering Company Limited, 39, I T I Layout, New Bellary Road, 2, Rajamahalvilas, New Bellary Road, Bangalore, Phone: 080 2360 3023

4. Mechano Engineering Company, No. 181, 3rd Phase, 11th Main Road,, Peenya Industrial Estate, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2839 5405

5. Gina Engineering Company, # 330, Double Road, Next to Bank of Baroda, 1st Stage, Indiranagar,,Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4295 1600

6. Goodwill Engineering Company-Aluminium ladder, NR Rd, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 098845 87768
12th December 2017, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Bangalore providing internship to M.Tech Machine Design student?

I am BEE(electrical)and doing M Tech in EMD,need to know if you have internships for m tech electrical machinery Design Engineering if it so then kindly let me know is it paid or unpaid i mean students has to pay the fees or institute will pay to the student? How about the placement opportunities for landing good job, email back to me ([email protected])
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?