6th October 2017, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chennai to do internship in Computer Science Engineering

I am in 3rd year of Computer Science engineering and want to know about companies offers internship in Chennai for two month. Send me list of companies with details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to BSc(Computer Science) 2nd year student in Chennai? -- [New]
  2. Can I do an Internship during my B.Sc(Computer Science) course? List of companies offering Internship in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  3. Government companies providing internship for BE CSE in Chennai
  4. List of top companies in Chennai to do two month internship in 3rd year of CSE
  5. Software companies offering 15 days Summer Internship in Chennai for M.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  7. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  8. List of companies in Mumbai offering two month internship to BE Computer Science student
  9. List of Software companies offering 1 month Internship for M.Sc(Computer Science) 1st year student in Chennai?
  10. Winter Internship in Chennai for M.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) student?
  11. List of companies offering Internship to ECE 2nd year student in Chennai
  12. List of companies for 3rd year summer intership in CSE at Chennai/Bangalore/Kolkata/ Hyderabad
  13. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get internship for a month in Chennai software companies while doing M.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Where can computer science engineering students get internship? Eligibility criteria for internship? List of companies?
  16. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) 1st year student in Udaipur?
  17. List of companies in Chennai for doing internship in Chemical Engineering
  18. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
9th October 2017, 12:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai to do internship in Computer Science Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in 3rd year of Computer Science engineering and want to know about companies offers internship in Chennai for two month. Send me list of companies with details.

List of companies in Chennai offering internship in Computer Science is given below;

KaaShiv Info Tech - Official Website

Palmtree Info tech - Official Website

Kriya Medical Technologies - Official Website

WedEngage - Official Website

Scaleup - Official Website

Inaiyathalam - Official Website

Foonix - Official Website

Robotics and Artificial Intelligence Foundation - Official Website

CaratLane Trading Private Limited - Official Website
10th October 2017, 12:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai to do internship in Computer Science Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies in Chennai to do internship in Computer Science Engineering:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?