23rd March 2017, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Chennai for internship in ECE? Which type of training they provide?

Hello sir, I am studying in third year of ECE at Anna University. Which company should I choose in Chennai for internship? Which type of training they provide?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies in Chennai and Madurai who can provide internship or final year projects for M.Sc candidates?
  3. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies which provides internship training for 3 weeks in Chennai?
  5. List of companies providing internship training in Chennai for M.Com students?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student in Chennai?
  7. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  8. Companies providing six week training to Diploma ECE students in Chandigarh?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  10. Which companies offers 15 days training or internship to ECE students in Tamil Nadu?
  11. List of institutes or companies offering summer internship for life science students in and around Chennai?
  12. Which Companies in Chennai provide Internship in Networking?
  13. List of companies which offer Internship to B.E.(ECE) 2nd year candidate in Chennai? Procedure to join?
  14. Internship project in Chennai for MCA students?
  15. Companies under ECE for getting best training as well as internship after B.Tech?
  16. List of companies offering internship for B.Tech ECE students in Hyderabad?
  17. List of companies for 3rd students for Summer internship at Chennai/Bangalore/Hydrabad/Kolkata?
  18. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
29th March 2017, 01:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Chennai for internship in ECE? Which type of training they provide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in third year of ECE at Anna University. Which company should I choose in Chennai for internship? Which type of training they provide?
List of the companies for internship in Chennai:-

1. Ivetel, 149/1, Jawaharala Nehru Salai, Arumbakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098407 15716

2. Nichani Electronics, 1-B, Mohd Hussian Sahib Street, Parallel To Richie Street, Chintadripet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2854 4226

3. Dura Control Systems, Sathalwar Street, Mogappair West, Mogappair, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4355 1421

4. Winmin e-Power Systems, 66.Kaveri Complex, 96, Nungambakkam High Rd, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4210 7770

The internship duration for above companies is 3 months. Regular course will be provided for above mentioned companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?