23rd March 2017, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

List of companies providing 6 month training to BE Computer Science holder in Telengana

Hello sir, I have completed BE Computer Science and looking for 6 month training. List of companies providing 6 month training for BE Computer Science holder in Telengana.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Vizag providing training to Computer Science students?
  2. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  3. List of companies providing training for Computer Science students in Nagpur?
  4. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara? What are the field that can be opted by an I&C Engineering student?
  5. List of companies in Bangalore providing internship in the month of July for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the mechanical companies providing 6 month project training
  7. Names of the companies in Bangalore providing internship for 1 month? I am a computer science student
  8. List of companies in Chandigarh providing one month summer training in B.Pharmacy -- [New]
  9. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  10. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  11. List of companies providing 1 month training in Vadodara(Gujarat)? What's the are fields can be opted by an I&C engineering in training program?
  12. Details of companies providing 6 months training or internship with stipend?
  13. List of the companies providing internship for a month?
  14. List of companies for training in computer science
  15. Which all companies are providing inplant training to EEE students?
  16. List Electronics companies in Chandigarh providing one month industrial training?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Bangalore to computer science 4th year students? How to apply for the same?
  18. List of companies providing training for electronics and instrumentation in Noida?
24th March 2017, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing 6 month training to BE Computer Science holder in Telengana

You can contact following companies in Telangana for 6 month training

1. 21st Century Software Solutions, 37-12-14, Plot No 27, 1st Floor, Nggos Colony, Pattab Reddy Garden, Visakhapatnam

2. M/S Global Software Solutions, al Saadi Complex Charminar bus Stand, Hyderabad · Phone: 080193 60151

3, S-Axis Software Solutions, Abids Road, Fateh Maidan, Hyderabad, Phone: 040 23237781

4. Oramasters Software India Private Limited, 8-2-502/1/Ag Iii Floor, Road 7, B Hills-34, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad Phone: 040 23351270
29th March 2017, 02:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies providing 6 month training to BE Computer Science holder in Telengana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed BE Computer Science and looking for 6 month training. List of companies providing 6 month training for BE Computer Science holder in Telengana.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Computer Science candidate in Hyderabad:-

1. Oracle India Private Limited, Plot 18, 19, 21, Madhapur Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Opp Value Labs, Inside Cyber Gateway, Hitech City, Hyderabad
Phone: 040 6605 0000

2. Sachi Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Pavani Avenue, # 6-3-1-1089/1/1, 2nd Floor, Beside Villa Marrie College, Somajiguda, Somajiguda, Hyderbad, Phone: 040 2332 0819

3. Srihitha Software Solutions, B-11 3rd Floor, Eureka Court, Ameerpet, Beside Image Hospitals, Ameerpet, Hyderbad, Andhra Pradesh
Phone: 040 6450 9566

4. Apps Associates, Vikrampuri, Habsiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana
Phone: 040 3021 2601
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?