6th September 2017, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

List of companies in Delhi to do internship in BBA? Procedure to get enrolled?

Hello sir, I am studying BBA course at Amity University and willing to do internship from Delhi. Send me list of companies with whole procedure on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  2. List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of companies in Delhi and Haryana to do internship in Electrical engineering stream? Enrollment procedure for the same?
  4. List of companies offering internship of 45 days for BBA students
  5. List best company or institute for JAVA internship in Delhi NCR?
  6. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  7. List of companies in Andhra Pradesh to do internship in Metallury stream? Procedure to enroll for it?
  8. List of companies offering Project Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure to get enrolled in Glenmark Pharmaceuticals to do internship?
  10. List of top companies in Delhi which provides internship for final year students
  11. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to do in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  14. List of companies in Chandigarh or Delhi which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student of PTU? Procedure to apply?
  15. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  16. List of companies in Noida, Delhi to do two months internship in dual degree of B.Tech M.Tech in Biotechnology? Procedure of enrolling in such companies?
  17. List of companies offering Finance Internship to BBA(H) 4th semester student in Bengaluru? -- [New]
  18. Electronics companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Delhi?
8th September 2017, 06:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi to do internship in BBA? Procedure to get enrolled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying BBA course at Amity University and willing to do internship from Delhi. Send me list of companies with whole procedure on my email [email protected]

List of companies in Delhi to do internship in BBA is given below;

Newton Consulting Group - Official Website

Pratham Education - Official Website

HR Power House - Official Website

Muthoot Finance - Official Website

Aashman Foundation - Official Website

Webartha - Official Website

Evaldesign - Official Website

Unicode Solutions Techno - Official Website

Candidates can apply for internship training through employee referral or internship portals. Candidates are short listed on the basis of merit and interview for the internship training. Many organizations provide stipend for the internship training. Candidates can also apply through the company’s website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?