13th January 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Project Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

Hello,
I am Shaheeda studying M.Tech 2nd year. I have interested to to intership project. Please tell me how to apply for internship project? Which are the companies provide internship project?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  3. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  4. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  5. How to apply for project with internship in the companies during the 2 months holidays of M.Tech VLSI? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. List companies offering VLSI Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in Calicut?
  10. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  12. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  14. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  15. Companies offering 10 months Internship to M.Tech(Communication Systems) 2nd year student in India? Procedure to apply?
  16. List of companies offering Internship to CSE 2nd year student in Delhi? Does resume is required to apply for an Internship? -- [New]
  17. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
6th October 2016, 04:54 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: List of companies offering Project Internship to M.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?

There are lot of companies to go for if you are interested to do internship while you are in your 2nd year of your M.Tech.

List of companies :

1. TCS
2. IBM
3. CTS
4. Wipro
5. Infosys
6. HCL

Procedure to apply for internship :

1. You can apply through the training and placement office of your college. This is the best choice for you to go for it.
2. Or you can apply individually by dropping your resume in the company you want to do your internship. After selecting your resume they will call you for an interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?