11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department

I am a student of BBA 2nd yea and want to do 45 days internship in HR department. Send me list of companies in Delhi and Haryana which are providing internship with a internship certificate.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Delhi providing internship for MBA Finance students
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Internship being a Diploma Electrical Engineer? List of companies offering Internship in Delhi, Punjab and Haryana?
  3. Qualification, duration and location of internship providing companies in Civil department?
  4. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  5. List of companies in Delhi providing internship in Finance for B.Com students
  6. List of mechanical companies providing internship in Delhi NCR
  7. List of companies near Ranchi providing internship with certificate to Mechanical students
  8. Companies providing internship in HR at Delhi? Topics covered in internship?
  9. List of companies in Delhi and Haryana to do internship in Electrical engineering stream? Enrollment procedure for the same?
  10. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  11. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 45 days to MBA-HR student in Delhi?
  12. Knowledge about training offered by NTPC, SAIL, BHEL, GAIL and Indian Railways?
  13. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech ECE student in Haryana -- [New]
  14. List of companies providing unpaid internship in Chennai?
  15. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech Electrical Engineer in Haryana?
  16. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  17. List of Companies in Pune that provide Summer Internship for MBA candidates for a period of 45 days? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of companies offering internship of 45 days for BBA students
14th August 2017, 05:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BBA 2nd yea and want to do 45 days internship in HR department. Send me list of companies in Delhi and Haryana which are providing internship with a internship certificate.

List of companies in Delhi and Haryana providing 45 days internship in HR Department is given below;

Fever 104 FM - Official Website

Max Healthcare - Official Website

Rivigo - Official Website

Universal Management Consultants - Official Website

Lava International Limited - Official Website

Resurgent India Limited - Official Website

Asahi India Glass Limited - Official Website

Skill Mirror - Official Website
15th August 2017, 02:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department

the list of companies in Delhi and Haryana providing internship with a certificate are mentioned below:-INFOWIZ
Maruti Suzuki India Ltd.
V2R Advisors
Pulse Communication Systems Pvt. Ltd.
S.K.Sawney and Associates
Zappel
WNS Global Services Pvt. Ltd.
15th August 2017, 05:48 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Following are the names of companies which provide internship in HR Department along with internship certificate:-

Zappel
INFOWIZ
WNS Global Services Private Limited
Maruti Suzuki India Limited
Pulse Communication Systems Private Limited
15th August 2017, 11:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of companies in Delhi and Haryana, providing 45 days internship with an internship certificate in HR Department:-

1. Bajaj Capital, Shop No. 4, F D Market, Near Madhuban Chowk, Dakshini Pitampura, Pitampura, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 6464 0933

2. The Muthoot Group, 10, 1c, White House, Bhagwan Das Road, Bhagwan Das Road
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2338 6178

3. Pnb Housing Finance Limited, 22, 9th Floor, Antriksh Bhavan, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 7171

4. V Serve Management Private Limited, 701, Rohit House, 3, Tolstoy Marg, Tolstoy Marg
New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2335 1126

5. United India Insurance Co Limited, 1726/56, Naiwala, Karol Bagh, Naiwala, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2570 2139

6. Muthoot Finance Limited, Ground Floor, Property No 2/8-a, Commercial Complex, Opposite New Friends Colony, Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg, Sarai Jullena, New Friends Colony, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2692 5032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?