9th September 2015, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad? Is there any criteria for CSE student?

I am a 7th sem CSE student. I want to do winter training in ISM Dhanbad. I want to know how to apply for the training over there? Is there any criteria for the winter training. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Training and internship for computer science student in both summer and winter?
  2. Winter Training in Design Software for B.Tech(Mineral Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. How can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in ISM-Dhanbad?
  4. How can I apply for Winter Training being a student of B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester? What kind of training suits me?
  5. List of companies which offer Winter Training to B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student in Lucknow? Eligibility to apply?
  6. Eligibility to apply for Winter Training in DRDO, Delhi for B.E.(CSE) female candidate? Detailed information about it?
  7. Mining course after 3 years of experience in Granite Quarry?
  8. Industrial training in winter session for 3rd year CSE student?
  9. Which college to join for B.Tech to get Petroleum Drilling Related Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Winter Training program in NTPC or any PSU's
  11. Where I can apply for Summer Internship being a B.Tech(Mining Engineering) 1st year student of ISM-Dhanbad?
  12. Am I eligible to do Winter Inplant Training in TCS, Lucknow being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  13. Does IIT provide degree of B.Tech in ISM Dhanbad and IT BHU Varanasi?
  14. How can I apply for Winter Training in IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  15. Can I get admission to study M.Sc in ISM-Dhanbad if completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Military Science and Physics?
  16. Date of announcement of results of ISM Dhanbad MSc Tech exam in Geology?
  17. Reputed institutes which offer Winter Training related to C and C++ for B.Tech(CSE) 7th semester student?
  18. Admission in ISM Dhanbad after scoring 335 in GAT and 87.11 percentile? -- [Most Discussed]
12th September 2015, 11:50 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad? Is there any criteria for CSE student?

There are various training conducted by ISM, Dhanbad from time to time. Some training opportunities are for the internal students while rest are for any student across the nation. So before applying for any training opportunity, you need to check out whether the training opportunity is for the internal students or any student across the nation. Usually the advertisement is given in their official website. You need to be updated and can keep contact with the students of ISM Dhanbad for more details. Once the notification is released, you need to get the application form and apply as per the specified instruction in the concerned notification. However, ISM Dhanbad mostly offers summer training opportunities rather than winter for external students since the winter vacation is of shorter period for most of the institutes across the nation.
13th March 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for winter training in ISM Dhanbad? Is there any criteria for CSE student?

I am 3rd years students of eee.and I want to summer vacation training in ntpc of dhanbad. I want to know how to apply for this training. Please give me help
8th September 2017, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a 7th semester EI student.I want to do internship training in ISM Dhanbad. I want to know how to apply for the six months training over there ? Is there any criteria for the internship training ? Please tell me as soon as possible .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?