11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Can a 12th with 53% apply for teacher training course? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with 53% and belongs to Hyderabad. I want to know can I apply for teacher training course after 12th standard? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
13th August 2017, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 53% apply for teacher training course? Procedure to apply for it?

You cannot apply for teachers training course just after your 12th standard. You must complete your graduation at first from a recognized college/university and get a B.Ed degree. After that only you can pursue this course. You can directly visit a teachers training institute submit the required fees and follow their admission process in order to start your training.
15th August 2017, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a 12th with 53% apply for teacher training course? Procedure to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th with 53% and belongs to Hyderabad. I want to know can I apply for teacher training course after 12th standard? Procedure to apply for it?
Your 12th standard marks is above 50% so yo are eligible teacher training course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for teacher training course.

Every state conducts their own entrance exam so you can apply for teachers training course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?