11th August 2017, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and way to do training in Electrical Engineering at Thermax?

Hello sir, I am Electrical Engineering graduate and want to do do six month training from Thermax. Please tell me eligibility criteria and way to join for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do Industrial Training in BHEL for Electrical students?
  2. How to take industrial training for electrical engineering?
  3. Is it beneficiary for Mechanical Engineering student to get training in Automobile companies? Should I approach Tata Motors and Thermax?
  4. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  5. Procedure to apply for pre sea training after completion of B.E Electrical?
  6. List of companies in Bhubaneswar for summer internship in EEE? Is there any branch of Thermax in Odisha?
  7. Chances to do training from BHEL, Bhopal for BE Electrical student? Eligibility criteria and procedure for it?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply Jobs in Core Electrical Companies like NTPC, NHPC and SAIL being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of Electrical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Eligibility to apply for internship in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) final year student?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for training in Civil Engineering at DMRC?
  12. What are the electrical training courses available after completion of B.Tech Electrical Engineering course?
  13. Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University?
  14. Is it necessary to opt for training in B.Tech? How to enroll and what are criteria?
  15. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Jhadeswar Institute of Engineering and Technology, Balasore? -- [New]
  16. Companies in Australia or Germany which offer training in Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering? How to register for such training?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for joining automobile training company? What's the duration of program? I'm a student of Mechanical engineering
  18. Eligibility criteria to do part time diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?

13th August 2017, 11:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and way to do training in Electrical Engineering at Thermax?

Eligibility Criteria Required to do Industrial Training at Thermax for Electrical Engineering candidates:

There is a certain eligibility criteria required in order to do Training at Thermax.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who are pursuing their final year are also eligible to apply for Thermax Internship training.

>> You must have secured minimum 60% marks in Bachelor Degree and you must not have any pending backlogs.

>> You are required to contact the HR department of Thermax and get a training application form from the department.

>> If you have any referral working in thermax then it would be simple task for you to get into training procedure.

>> You are required to get approval from your college's administrative office and then once all get approved you may start doing Internship.

14th August 2017, 11:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and way to do training in Electrical Engineering at Thermax?

You have to write a cover letter to the authorities of Thermax regarding the details of your internship. Get a recommendation letter from your college and send it with the letter along with a resume to the HOD of the company. You will require a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college if your resume gets shortlisted. After clearing all the selection procedure you can start your training.

You must be in the 3rd year or should have completed 2nd year of your degree course. Your academic record should be minimum 60% throughout the career. You should not have any pending backlogs and should not have more than 2 years of educational gap. Good communication skills is must and should have pleasing personality with good technical knowledge.

15th August 2017, 11:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am Electrical Engineering graduate and want to do do six month training from Thermax. Please tell me eligibility criteria and way to join for training?
Those candidates who are doing B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship in Thermax.

You are a student of 3rd years in Electrical Engineering, So you can apply for internship in Thermax.

The duration of this course in 6 months.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?