17th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Now I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am doing 4th Semester now . After the 4th Semester university exam i wish to do internship. Please give me the List of companies suitable for the Internship and other details of Internship.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  2. List of companies to do internship in my 5th semester holidays?
  3. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  4. Detailed information about companies who offer Summer Internship for to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  5. List of best companies to get summer internship? -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering internship in Software Company during summer holidays
  7. List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?
  8. Companies offering internship to 6th semester Mechanical students in Durg Bhilai?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to Mechanical 6th semester student in Durg Bhilai?
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  11. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Karnataka?
  13. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student in Hyderabad?
  14. How to do internship in a company during summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Companies which offers 15 days Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  16. List Mechanical companies in Chennai for internship during summer vacation?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Karnataka?
  18. Is there any companies available which provides internship for Civil engineering candidates?
19th April 2016, 10:30 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am studying B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I am doing 4th Semester now . After the 4th Semester university exam i wish to do internship. Please give me the List of companies suitable for the Internship and other details of Internship.
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
19th April 2016, 05:50 PM
ghanshyamnirala043

Default Re: List of companies to do internship in semester holidays for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?

Industrial Training programme in Maruti-Suzuki for B.Tech 7th semester student?

Sir
i am in btech 7th sem (M.E ) and i have to
go for industrial training
how can i get in maruti suzuki????
please reply
thank you
19th April 2016, 06:09 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Companies for internship in Mechanical field :

** BILT paper mills
** CIPET
** Suzuki
** Honda
** SKF bearings
** TATA motors
** Poly Plastics and so many others are there in the market. You simply have to go for your personal interest.

You have to send a recommendation latter from your institute to the company for the internship. If they accept your application then they will reply you by a mail or call. After that you can join the company for internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?