27th February 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?

I want to know about various internship for mechanical 1st year and 2nd semester student studying in deemed university in public sector specially in oil companies. Where to get the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  2. List of core companies for Mechanical? I am pursuing B.E 2nd year
  3. Companies taking interns near by Ahmadabad for winter internship?
  4. Which companies provide internship for mechanical engineering students?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. Summer internship in core companies being in 3rd year 2nd semester Mechanical engineering branch?
  7. How to do internship from Nagpur after completing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering? Companies from where I can do internship?
  8. Companies offering Internship to B.E.(EEE) 2nd semester student in India? Procedure to fillup application forms and duration of Internship?
  9. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  10. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for one month to B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 7th semester candidate in India?
  11. List of companies offering summer internship for B.Tech 2nd year mechanical students?
  12. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Computer Science) 2nd semester candidate? Procedure to apply?
  14. Is it possible to get internship in companies while doing 7th semester B.E Mechanical?
  15. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  16. Am I eligible to do internship in IISC while doing 2nd year B.E Mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. Diploma in Mechanical student is eligible for a 6 week internship? List of companies accepting such students?
  18. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student in India?
27th February 2016, 11:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about various internship for mechanical 1st year and 2nd semester student studying in deemed university in public sector specially in oil companies. Where to get the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Thankyou
List of various companies to do internship in India while doing Mechanical engineering 2nd semester:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?