29th December 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Hi, I am a second year student of electronics and telecommunication engineering. I want to do internship for these holidays. So, which companies are suitable for me now? Please send list of companies in Maharashtra only.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides internship for Electronics and Telecommunication students? What should be the procedure followed to apply for them?
  2. List of companies which offer Internship to Electronics and Telecommunication student in Mumbai?
  3. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  5. Where to apply in Pune, Maharashtra to do internship in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  6. Government engineering colleges in Maharashtra for Electronics & Telecommunication?
  7. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore or Pune?
  8. List of companies to apply for internship after completion of 3rd year engineering course?
  9. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  10. Information about doing internship for 2nd year engineering students?
  11. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  12. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  13. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  14. List of companies providing internship for Electronics and Communication engineering students
  15. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. DRDO offers Internship to B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  18. In which companies should I apply for internship during my 3rd year in ECE?
31st December 2016, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am a second year student of electronics and telecommunication engineering. I want to do internship for these holidays. So, which companies are suitable for me now? Please send list of companies in Maharashtra only.
List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering:-

1. Center for Excellence in Telecom Technology and Management, Technology St, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 022 2570 0971

2. Regional Telecom Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra

3. Telecom Expert, 4/B, Balkrishna Bhavan, Aarey Road, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Phone: 094206 85390
1st January 2017, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Maharashtra for internship in electronics and telecommunication engineering

You can apply for internship at following companies

1. German Telecom (India) Private Limited, 6a Vulcan Insurances Buildingveer Nariman Road Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020

2. Vishal Telecommunications, 25 Sitaram Building, D N Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

3. All India Telephone Users Association Limited, 65, GOA Street Ground Floor, Oppg.P.O.Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001

4. Department of Telecommunications, 5th Floor Prestige Chambers, Kalyan Street, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009

5. Telephone Electronic Corporation, 391, Jss Road, Marine Lines East, Chandan Wadi, Sonapur, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400002, Phone: 022 22010591
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?