18th May 2011, 10:25 AM
crita

Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?

pls can u let me knw company offering summer training fr 3rd yr electronics and telecommunication student in mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  2. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  3. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  4. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  5. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student?
  7. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year electronics and instrumentation students?
  8. Companies in Mumbai providing short term training for 2015 fresher Electronics and Telecommunication graduates?
  9. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of the companies providing training in Mumbai? I am a 3nd year engineering student from electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Companies in UP providing summer training for B.Tech (CSE) students after 3rd year?
  12. List of companies offering summer training in Ahmadabad for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year students? I'm from NIET college Jodhpur
  13. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  14. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  15. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  16. List of companies which provides summer training for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [New]
  17. Name of the companies offering summer training in June for B.Tech 3rd year students of Electronics and Communication branch in Delhi?
  18. List of companies in NCR region offering training to B.Tech 3rd year ECE students?
19th December 2011, 02:17 PM
jayparikh

Thumbs up Re: Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crita View Post
pls can u let me knw company offering summer training fr 3rd yr electronics and telecommunication student in mumbai
Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?

Hi crita,

Following are the some of companies, who provide summer training in Mumbai:-

-MTNL

-IDEA

-AIRTEL

-RELIANCE

-VODAFONE

-MTS

-E-INFOCHIPS

-TATA COMMUNICATIONS

-INTEL

How to get apply for summer training:-

-First get "NO objection certificate"(NOC) from your college.

-Apply with NOC and your resume in your desired company.Every year they collect applications like this.

-After that, they shortlist some candidate on the basis of their resume, academic record etc.

-If you get selected, they will call you.

-And, this way, you will able to take training in their company.

-Every year , they follow such procedures.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
27th February 2012, 01:57 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayparikh View Post

Hi crita,

Following are the some of companies, who provide summer training in Mumbai:-

-MTNL

-IDEA

-AIRTEL

-RELIANCE

-VODAFONE

-MTS

-E-INFOCHIPS

-TATA COMMUNICATIONS

-INTEL

How to get apply for summer training:-

-First get "NO objection certificate"(NOC) from your college.

-Apply with NOC and your resume in your desired company.Every year they collect applications like this.

-After that, they shortlist some candidate on the basis of their resume, academic record etc.

-If you get selected, they will call you.

-And, this way, you will able to take training in their company.

-Every year , they follow such procedures.

For any other query, please post it here.

best of luck

regards.
Dear ,

As mentioned above additionally in Mumbai Larsen and Turbo provides you summer training but on Academics basis.

For Details on there programm please visit :

http://www.larsentoubro.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?