22nd March 2015, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India

Sir,
I am a 4th year student of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering.
I want to know the list of companies offering
Internship from Winter about 5 months in this winter.
Please help me to know about the companies anywhere in India.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Winter Internship for B.Tech(IT) final year student? Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT, Kanpur?
  2. List of companies offering 3 months internship for Civil Engineering?
  3. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  4. List of companies which offers 3 months internship program?
  5. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student
  6. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  8. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  9. List of companies which offers Winter Internship to B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  10. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. List of companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech 3rd year student in Mangalore?
  13. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of companies offering internship during winter vacation?
  15. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  16. Companies offering Winter Internship for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  17. Companies offering Winter Internship of 6 months for final year BBA students? How to apply for it?
  18. Am I eligible to do internship while in 2nd year B.Tech? List of the companies that offer internship?
29th March 2015, 09:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am a 4th year student of B.Tech Computer Science Engineering.
I want to know the list of companies offering
Internship from Winter about 5 months in this winter.
Please help me to know about the companies anywhere in India.
List of the best companies for internship for B.Tech in CSE student:-

1. SAP Labs India Private Limited, EPIP Zone, Brookefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 4139 5139

2. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd, 15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663

3. Colan Infotech, 10, 4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4201 7882

4. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited, 23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy, Guindy, Phone: 044 2250 1734

5. Zylog Systems Limited, Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4915 7000
5th April 2015, 10:03 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: List of companies which offer 5 months Winter Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 4th year student in India

You can apply for the internship in following companies:

1. Niftysoft Solution Private Limited,
23, Block-1, Sidco Electronic Complex, Guindy,
Phone: 044 2250 1734

2. Colan Infotech, 10,
4th Floor, Taas Mahal, Montieth Road, Egmore,
Chennai,
Tamil Nadu,
Phone: 044 4201 7882

3. Zylog Systems Limited,
Kanchipuram,
Tamil Nadu,
Phone: 044 4915 7000

4. Technoforte Software Pvt Ltd,
15th B Cross Road, HSR Layout,
Bengaluru,
Karnataka
Phone: 080 2572 9663
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?